- Introducing members of our firm
Tokyo Sanno Law Office
山口 伸人 Nobuto Yamaguchi
- ・Admitted in 1980
- ・Waseda University, LL.B, Legal Trading & Research Institute of the Supreme Court of Japan,
- University of Washington School of Law, LL.M, Visiting Scholar at Harvard Law School.
- ・Member: Daiichi Tokyo bar association.
- ・Former partner of Braun, Moriya, Hoashi & Kubota Law Office based in Tokyo.
- ・Founded Yamaguchi & Nagahama Law Firm, Tokyo, Japan in 1997 and re-branded it as Tokyo
- Sanno Law Office in 2011.
- ・Formally served as an Arbitrator at Tokyo Summary Court
- ・Arbitrator of Tokyo Maritime Arbitration Commission (TOMAC) of the Japan Shipping Exchange
- LANGUAGES: Japanese, English
山下 大樹 Daiki Yamashita
- ・Admitted to the Daiichi Tokyo Bar Association in 2015.
- ・the University of CHUO Faculty of law, LL.B, Legal Trading & Research Institute of the Supreme
- Court of Japan.
- ・the University of Tokyo law School Faculty of law Graduate Schools for Law and Politics.
- ・In 2015 he joined Tokyo Sanno Law Office, Tokyo, Japan.
- LANGUAGES: Japanese, English
Aomori Law Office
佐藤 大輔 Daisuke Satou
|Career Summary||- Graduated from University of Tsukuba with a degree in Group Social Law in 2002
- In 2009, he completed the graduate course at Tokyo Law School, Capital University
- In 2011 registered as Attorney at Law
- In 2011 joined Aomori Law Office, Haruka Aomori Branch
- Did a Lecture by Sekisui House Co., Ltd. on November 24, 2013, on the topic of "The Law for Measures to Cope with Evacuation of Aged Houses and Leased Lands"
The Aomori Bar Association belongs to the Consumer Affairs Countermeasures Commission, the Commission on the Rights of the Elderly and Persons with Disabilities, and the Commission on Crime Victim Support Centers, etc., and makes local contributions through activities of bar associations.
Tochigi Utunomiya Law Office
太田 剛彦 Takehiko Ota
|Career Summary||- 1962 Graduated from Tochigi Prefectural Utsunomiya High School
- 1966 Graduated from the Urban Engineering Department, Faculty of Engineering, University of Tokyo
- 1968 admitted to the University of Tokyo Faculty of Law
- 1974 Graduated from the private law course of the University of Tokyo Law Faculty
- 1978 Received Judicial Training at the Research Institute of the Former Supreme Court (32nd Education)
- 1980 Completed Legal Training and Research Institute of the Former Supreme Court
- 1980 became Assistant Judge, Yokohama District Court
- 1983 appointed Assistant Judge, Toyohashi Branch, Nagoya District Court and Family Court
- 1986 appointed Assistant Judge, Kawasaki Branch, Yokohama District Court
- 1990 appointed Judge at the Hachioji Branch, Tokyo District Court and Family Court
- 1994 appointed as Judge, Urawa Family Court
- 1998 Appointed Judge, Tsuchiura Branch, Mito District and Family Court
- 2002 appointed Judge at Hamamatsu Branch, Shizuoka District Court and Family Court
- 2006 appointed Judge, Hachioji Branch, Tokyo Family Court
- 2008, retired as Judge
- 2010 Joined Tochigi Bar Association
- Appointed Attorney at Law, President of Utsunomiya Law Office, Tochigi Branch, Hakata-kachigi Branch
Graduated from university in Municipal and urban engineering. Familiar with civil engineering and construction. During his service as a judge, he mostly presided over private cases such as family/domestic case, criminal case/ tort and juvenile delinquency. Furthermore, he has wide knowledge about divorce issues, distribution of property, custody issues, child visitation rights, inheritance and will. Enthusiast for Japanese classical novels and tanka (a Japanese poem of thirty‐one syllables). A member of general committees in Utsunomiya Bar Association.
宮尾 俊輔 Shunsuke Miyao
|Career Summary||- Graduated from Law School, Keio University, Faculty of Law in 2014
- Graduated from the Graduate School of Law and Political Studies in 2016
- Graduate School of Law, University of Tokyo (Graduate School of Law)
- Completed the Legal Training and Research Institute of the Supreme Court in 2017.
- Joined Haraka Tochigi Utsunomiya Office
A member of Tochigi Bar Association, the Consumer Commission, Human Rights and Pollution Commission, and the Elderly Commission, etc
長野 良彦 YOSHIHIKO NAGANO
- Graduated from Chuo University, Faculty of Law
- Worked at a law firm in Tokyo
A member of Tochigi Bar Association
Mito Law Office
鈴木 寛之 Hiroyuki Suzuki
|Career Summary||- Graduated from Hitotsubashi University Law School in 2012
- Completed Law School, Law University, 2014.
- Passed the bar examination
- Joined a private law office in 2015
- Joined Ibaraki Mito Law Office in 2018
In addition to actively tackling problems such as divorce and disfaith, traffic accidents, consumer issues, and labor issues, Attorney Suzuki belongs to the Consumer Issue Countermeasures Committee in Ibaraki Prefecture, the Committee on the Rights of the Child, the Committee on Equality of Both Sexes, and the Law Education Committee for Citizens.
西墻 省吾 Shogo Nishigaki
|Career Summary||-2012 Graduated from Ehime University, Faculty of Law and Education, Comprehensive Policy Department
-2015, Graduated from Hiroshima University Graduate School of Legal Affairs
-Passed Judicial Examination in 2017
- In 2018, he completed the judicial training course of the Supreme Court (Yamagata training course).
- 2018 Admitted to Haka Ibaraki Mito Law Office
In addition to actively addressing traffic accidents, labor issues, corporate legal affairs, and other general civil cases, the Ibaraki Prefectural Bar Association's Administrative Committee of the Criminal Law Center, the Criminal Law Problems Committee, the Establishment of Interview and Traffic Rights, the Executive Committee, and the Headquarters for the Realization of the Reform of the Criminal Detention System belong to the Ibaraki Prefectural Bar Association. The firm is also enthusiastic about protecting the rights of suspects and defendants in criminal cases.
利川 拓也 TAKUYA TOSHIKAWA
|Career Summary||-Career-2015 Graduated from Waseda University Faculty of Law
-2017 Completed Graduate School of Law, Waseda University
-2018 Passed Bar exam
-2019 Completed Supreme Court Judicial Training Institute (Mito Training)
2019 Joined Haruka Ibaraki Mito Law Office
In addition to proactively addressing issues such as divorce and unfaithfulness, traffic accidents, labor issues and other general civil cases, Ibaraki Bar Association Consumer Affairs Committee, Law Education Committee for Citizens, Criminal Defense Center Administration, He is also a member of the Commission, Criminal Law Issues Committee, Intimate Transportation Rights Establishment Executive Committee, Criminal Detention System Reform Realization Headquarters Regional Headquarters, and Human Rights Commission.
Nagano Law Office
中野 信子 Nobuko Nakano
|Career Summary||- Graduated from the Law Faculty of Tohoku University in 2003
- Graduated from Shinshu University Law School in 2006
- Passed preliminary examination in 2013
- Passed Judicial Examination in 2015
- Registered as Attorney at Law in 2017
- In 2018 Joined Nagano Law Office, Takagano Branch
In addition to actively tackling issues such as divorce and unfairness, consumer issues, and labor issues, Nagano Law Office belongs to the Consumer Issue Countermeasures Committee of the Nagano Bar Association, the Management Committee of the Center for the Elderly with Disabilities, and the Committee on the Rights of the Child.
Ehime Matsuyama Law Office
山口 絢子 Ayako Yamaguchi
|Career Summary||- 2012 Graduated from Keio University, Faculty of Commerce
- In 2015, she graduated from the Graduate School of Law, Keio University (Law Graduate School).
- Passed the bar examination
- 2016 Registered as an attorney at law.
In addition to tackling numerous issues such as divorce and infidelity, inheritance and traffic accidents, she has worked in extra-bargaining cases such as divorce of foreign nationals, and support activities for victims of crime.
工藤 雅大 Norihiro Kudoh
- 2013 Graduated from Waseda University Law School
In addition to actively dealing with cases related to contracting problems and harmful rumors on the Internet, the Mr. Koto is a member of the Consumer Affairs Countermeasures Committee of the Nagano Bar Association and the Steering Committee of the Center for Comprehensive Support for the Elderly with Disabilities.