Our mission to protect and promote the rights to privacy
Haruka Law Office acknowledges that any personal information or otherwise considered to be private information obtained by any means should be protected and secured at all costs. Thus, we go above and beyond to ensure client confidentiality by strictly adhering to the policies listed below:
Obtaining and using Personal Information
- We obtain Personal Information by legal and appropriate means.
- Any Personal Information will only be used within the scope required to achieve the purposes of use.
- In the event that Personal Information may need to be shared with a third party, the prior consent of the person in question shall be obtained before any action is taken.
- The acquired Personal Information will not be used for anything other than for our intended purpose.
- If there is a need to refer to Personal Information for a different matter, we will only do so after obtaining consent from the person in question.
Regarding laws, ordinances, guidelines, and other norms established by the national government (hereinafter referred to as "Laws and regulations")
We will endeavor to constantly keep up to date with the latest Laws and regulations related to the handling of Personal Information and will communicate the rules clearly to all our employees.
Regarding Personal Information Safety Control
- In order to prevent various risks such as unauthorized access, leakage, loss, or damage of Personal Information, we will maintain a efficient and coherent system to promptly take corrective measures.
- We will conduct inspections and promptly correct any violations or accidents discovered, while taking preventive measures against mistakes.
- We will educate employees about the safe handling of personal information.
Regarding complaints and inquiries
For complaints and inquiries regarding the handling of Personal Information, we have established a Personal Information inquiry desk, established a system to respond quickly, and respond in good faith./p>
For continuous improvement
- The Personal Information Protection Management System of Haruka Law Office shall monitor and audit the status of compliance with internal regulations, endeavor to discover violations, incidents, accidents, and weaknesses, and conduct a review by management in order to protect the Personal Information from such violations. We will reflect this in our management policies and internal rules and strive to continuously improve our Personal Information conservation and management systems.
- We will comply with the laws and regulations and JIS Q 15001 in regard to improvements.
- Established on September 7, 2012
- Haruka Law Office
- Representative Partner Nobuto Yamaguchi
Haruka Law Office、JISQ15001:2006 According to requirements of 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199, will disclose the following contents.
Purpose of use for non-written retrieval from the user
|Type of personal information||Purpose of use||Disclosure category|
|Information provided by the business partner, court, prosecution, post office, insurance company, hospital, etc.||for dealing with various projects||disclosure|
Purpose of use of the individual information to be disclosed
|individual information category||purpose of use|
|Information of people requesting information or inquiries||Information on service to respond to inquiries|
|Information of business partner/customer||Contact with business partners and customers, fulfill contracts, fulfill claims, etc.|
|Information about candidates and applicants||selection and communication|
|employee information||Job management for human resources and general affairs|
Disclosure Claim Procedure
Procedures in cases where Haruka Law Office responds to the notice of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, deletion of use, and suspension of provision to a third party (hereinafter referred to as "request for disclosure, etc.") with respect to the Disclosure Subject Personal Information held by Haruka Law Office by the principal or his/her agent are as follows.
Destination of Request for Disclosure, etc.
For requests for disclosure, please send the Personal Information Disclosure Request Form by mail with the necessary documents attached.When mailing an invoice to Haruka Law Office, please use the method of confirming the record of delivery, such as delivery-certified mail or postal registered mail.Please show "Personal Information Invoice is contained" in red on the envelope.
Documents to be submitted in Request for Disclosure, etc.
When requesting disclosure, please complete the Personal Information Disclosure Request Form and send it by post.
Haruka Law Office shall make a telephone check in order to confirm the identity of the requester.However, if it is impossible to check by telephone, you may be asked to present a copy of your driver's license, residence card, health insurance card, etc.
Request for Disclosure by Agent
In the event the proxy is entrusted with the request for disclosure, please include the following documents in addition to the request for disclosure of personal information.
a. Documents (copies) to confirm that the representative is the principal
One of the driver's license, a copy of the residence certificate, and the health insurance card
※Copies must be prepared by masking the registered domicile.
b. authorization letter
Please affix your seal to the letter of attorney and attach a certificate of seal registration for the seal impression.If the representative is a legal representative, such as a person with parental authority, it is possible to submit a document that shows the relationship with the representative instead of a power of attorney.
Fees related to requests for notices of disclosure and purpose of use
A fee of 500 yen (including tax) shall be charged for each request for the disclosure of personal information and the notification of the purpose of use. Please enclose a five hundred yen postal limited money order with the submitted documents. Customer shall bear the cost for the purchase of the fixed sum postal money order and the postage for the delivery to Haruka Law Office. Please note that if the fee is insufficient or if the fee is not enclosed, no notice of the purpose of disclosure or use will be given.
Method of Responding to Requests for Disclosure
We will respond in writing to the invoice address of the requester. If you have any questions, complaints, or requests for consultations, please contact the address below.
Haruka Law Office Individual Information Inquiry Desk
- 〒106-0032 3rd Floor, Ark Hills South Tower 4-5, Roppongi 1-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo Japan
- TEL：03-3589-3585（Weekday10:00 ～ 17:00）
- FAX：03-6277-7036 (24-hour reception)
Person responsible for personal information
Personal Information Protection Manager Kaoru Enogaki